Baked Tilapia Recipe with Crab
Protein power punch! This great recipe mixes delicious crab meat with baked tilapia which makes for a very delicious and protein intensive meal.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Prepare the baking tray by tearing off a piece of aluminum foil big enough to cover the pan.
- Spread olive oil all over the aluminum foil.
- Spread out the tilapia on the baking sheet.
- In a large bowl mix the 2 cans of crab meat, spring onions or red peppers, diced fresh mushrooms, and mayo. Season to taste.
- Spread the crab evenly all over the tilapia fillets.
- Cook for about 22 minutes.
How To Make Baked Tilapia with Crab Video
Serving Size 2 fillets
Servings Per Container 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 250 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g 23%
Saturated Fat nag 0%
Trans Fat nag
Cholesterol namg 0%
Sodium namg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber nag 0%
Protein 25g 50%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.