Parmesan Crusted Tilapia is a very delicious, fast and easy dish that your whole family will enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Take your baking dish and lightly drizzle olive oil all over the dish.
- In a plastic bag, combine and mix together bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil onto a plate and place fillets, one at a time, onto the plate, making sure to coat both sides of the fillet with the oil.
- Drop the fillets, one at a time, into the plastic bag filled with the bread crumb mixture and shake to coat well.
- Remove from the bag and place on the prepared baking dish. Repeat with remaining fillets.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes and then flip the fillets and continue to bake for another 7-10 minutes, or until fish flakes when poked with a fork.