Pecan Crusted Tilapia
Give your Tilapia a wonderful pecan flavor tonight with this Pecan Crusted Tilapia recipe. Very light and flavorful!
- Combine breadcrumbs, pecans, salt, garlic, and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Combine buttermilk and hot sauce (like Tabasco) in a medium bowl.
- Place flour in a third dish.
- Dredge 1 fillet in flour, dip into buttermilk mixture, then into breadcrumb mixture. Repeat with remaining fillets.
- Heat 1 1/2 tsp oil in a large skillet (non-stick works best) over medium-high heat.
- Cook 2 fillets for 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- Add remaining oil and cook additional 2 fillets.
- Serve with lemon
Pecan Crusted Tilapia – Cooking on the wildside!
Serving Size 1
Servings Per Container 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 330.3 Calories from Fat 1008
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 112g 172%
Saturated Fat 2.2g 11%
Trans Fat 0.0g
Cholesterol 86.2mg 29%
Sodium 525.9mg 22%
Total Carbohydrate 16.8g 6%
Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6%
Protein 38.2g 76%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.