Tilapia Spicy Seafood Stew is a very hearty meal and can be made at spicy as you like!
- Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat; add onion and garlic and stir often until onion is very limp, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, 1 1/2 cups water, potatoes, chilies, cumin, chili powder, and salt; increase heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Stir in seafood. Cover and simmer until shrimp and fish are opaque but still moist-looking in the center of thickest part (cut to test), 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro.
- Put rice onto plates and top with stew.