Soy Sauce Marinade
Soy sauce combined with freshly squeezed lemon juice and spices make a wonderfully easy marinade for tilapia.
- Put all the ingredients except for the oil in a blender.
- Turn on the blender and slowly poor in the oil.
- If you don’t have a blender just mix it by hand.
- Put your tilapia a resealable bag or shallow pan with a cover.
- Pour the marinade all over the tilapia and seal the bag or pan.
- Place in the fridge for at least an hour, the longer the better.
- Turn the tilapia over at least once and brush with the marinade.
- When ready to cook, remove the tilapia from the bag or pan and wipe off the excess marinade before cooking.
Marinades for Cooking Fish Video
If you don’t have time or don’t want to make your own marinades, check out the variety of delicious marinades that we sell at our store.